Frequently Asked Questions
- Boots-on-the-ground, we visit each region, then spend a minimum of 6 months setting up working regenerative farms, education & community banks
- Specializing in nature-based solutions + holistic thinking, regenerating whole regions through a co-operative network & long-term planning
- EDEN Partners combines a global network, expertise, investors, solutions & LOCAL PARTNERS to create bio-regions & self-sovereign local communities
With an abundance mindset, we co-operate with anyone who shares our ethics & shared mission of a stable agriculture & society.
- Permaculture Ethics: Guided by the fundamental tenets of permaculture, we prioritize the care of planet, people, and profit, fostering the regeneration of both nature and humanity while planning for seven generations ahead.
- Decentralization: Our commitment to decentralized food and financial systems guarantees survival and resilience.
- Regenerative Agriculture: We adopt a holistic approach, emphasizing the keyline scale of permanences. This philosophy accentuates the regeneration of water, energy, soil, bio-diversity, and ecosystem resilience, recognizing agriculture as the cornerstone of civilizations.
- Keyline Design: Through an integrated land design process, we ensure profitable, regenerative agro-ecological landscapes, cities, and enterprises at scale. This methodology guides all our city and farm planning efforts.
Permaculture is the harmonious integration of landscape, buildings & people to provide shelter, food & energy with material & non-material needs in a sustainable way. Thus ensuring a positive future for generations ahead.