Bio-Region Setup steps
Apply Solutions Portfolio
- Identify Local Partners
- Holistic Application of Solutions
- Create Trust
- Core Investments
- Educational Regenerative Farm
- Community Banks
- +10 Ancillary Investments
- Regional Objectives Met
- 10 Year time period
How to regenerate society?
With a combination of permaculture ethics & decentralization a new society must be created.
This change will take generations, both the bottom, and the top.
Finding LOCAL PARTNERS, EDEN Partners works to direct investments
Combining a trusted global network of experts, investors & thinkers, we team up with local partners to navigate & regenerate whole regions.
Best in class solutions, from energy to agriculture
What are Bio-Regions?
A "bio-region" as defined by EDEN Partners are geographical areas self-sufficient in food, fiber, fuel & medicine. Self-sovereignty & Decentralized.
Education & Community Banks to provide the economic backbone of economic self-reliance.
Focused on Critical thinking, regenerative agriculture, entrepreneurship & online marketing. Create a new generation of entrepreneurs.
Local community banks are the key to economic success.
To be truly sustainable, all food, fiber, fuel & medicine should be sourced within local bio-regions
Below you can explore the the regions we are investing in...and creating a regenerative society for future generations.
Explore Mbarara: The Vibrant Heart of Africa
Discover the vibrant heart of Africa in Mbarara, where lush landscapes and thriving communities come together to forge a sustainable, regenerative bio-region like no other.Region Focus
#dairy #beef #energy #health #education #infrastructure
Explore a haven where a regenerative future is nurtured by nature's legacy.
The dynamic juxtaposition of suburbia & beauty of Florida's Swamps, forms the heart of a self-sufficient hub, where eco-conscious communities thrive amidst the lush embrace of the Sunshine State.Region Focus
#foodforests #suburbanregeneration #education #beef #aquaculture #wastetoenergy #health
With little tourists, low costs & a beautiful countryside, come experience rustic Italy.
Journey to Calabria, Italy, where education, agrotourism, sustainable beef cultivation, renewable energy, and vibrant health converge in our thriving bio-regionRegion Focus
#education #agrotourism #beef #cultivation #energy #health
EDEN Partners' + Local Partners + Global Vision
A road map for a regenerative future
Bio-regions are the building blocks of a more regenerative & cooperative global ecosystem. By prioritizing self-sufficiency, regenerative farming & community well-being, these regions contribute to a more resilient & harmonious world
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW IS EDEN PARTNERS REGENERATIVE?
- Permaculture Ethics: Guided by the fundamental tenets of permaculture, we prioritize the care of planet, people, and profit, fostering the regeneration of both nature and humanity while planning for seven generations ahead.
- Decentralization: Our commitment to decentralized food and financial systems guarantees survival and resilience.
- Regenerative Agriculture: We adopt a holistic approach, emphasizing the keyline scale of permanences. This philosophy accentuates the regeneration of water, energy, soil, bio-diversity, and ecosystem resilience, recognizing agriculture as the cornerstone of civilizations.
- Keyline Design: Through an integrated land design process, we ensure profitable, regenerative agro-ecological landscapes, cities, and enterprises at scale. This methodology guides all our city and farm planning efforts.
WHAT ARE PERMACULTURE ETHICS?
Permaculture is the harmonious integration of landscape, buildings & people to provide shelter, food & energy with material & non-material needs in a sustainable way. We are creating a positive future for generations ahead.
WHAT MAKES EDEN PARTNERS DIFFERENT?
EDEN Partners combines a powerful network, experts, investors, solutions & local partners to create bio-regions, or self-sovereign local communities .
Our projects go beyond the U.N. & E.U. sustainability goals, perfectly aligning with the needs & wants of a society demanding a sustainable future.
If we are to have a bright future for future generations, we must truly learn to live in a harmonious balance with our surroundings.